Here in the UK the "sick note" is now referred as the "Fit Note". It is completed by the Doctor and one sends it to the employer to state what is wrong with you and when you are fit for work.
I got to thinking what if we, the workers, were to complete a "Fit Note for the employer"?
The reason why the employer is not fit to be an employer.
They pay too little.
Demand instead of ask.
Complain when we question an instruction and claim I am being "obstructive" when I point out I can't do a job because I have not received any training.
State I need to "wake up and smell the coffee" because we are "all in this together", then walk off to get into their company executive class Merc in its own reserved place next to the front door and I walk off in the rain to my fifteen year old blue Ford hatch with one red door parked in the corner blocked in by another old car.
Yes. We are all in it together but some have more "it" than others
No comments:
Post a Comment